End-to-End NVMe with EF600 – More I/o (x2 times more than EF570), less latency:
- Combines extreme IOPS (up to 2M), response times of less than 100 microseconds, and up to 44GBps
- Thinkparq BeeGFS for HPC ~30Gbps
- But for some workload profiles even x3 times faster than EF570!
NVMe in EF600
- 100Gb NVMe/RoCE
- 100Gb NVMe/InfiniBand
- 32Gb NVMe/FC
E-Series Performance Analyzer
An automated installation and deployment of Grafana, NetApp E-Series Web Services, and supporting software for performance monitoring of NetApp E-Series Storage Systems. NetApp intend this project to allow you to quickly and simply deploy an instance of our performance analyzer for monitoring your E-Series storage systems. We incorporate various open source components and tools in order to do so. While they primarily intend it to serve as a reference implementation for using Grafana to visualize the performance of your E-Series systems, I also can be customizable and extensible based on your individual needs.
New TR docs about EF & DB
- TR-4764. Best Practices Guide for Microsoft SQL Server with NetApp EF-Series
- TR-4794. Oracle Databases on NetApp EF-Series.
Continue to read
Am I missing something?
Please let me know in the comments below!
If you spotted an error, please let me know personally 😉
Opinions & observations are my own, and not official NetApp information. This post contains future looking statements and may contain errors. If you have spotted an error, please let me know.