Active IQ 2.0
- AI learning algorithms based on customer base wisdom provides better insights about risks
- APIs with Active IQ
- Now you cannot just monitor but take actions and fix risks with Active IQ (which happens through UM)
- It also decrease “nose”: Active IC trying to find the root of the problem and solve those problems first which will fix majority of your problems: let’s say you have 100 risks with, but it might happen you can fix 70% with a few fixes
- OneCollect available in a container, and now sends info to Active IQ
Active IQ Unified Manager 9.7
- Most important improvement is actions with simple “Fix it” button
- New cluster security section in the dashboard
- Integration with NetApp Service Level Manager, which is now free and included in ONTAP
Continue to read
Am I missing something?
Please let me know in the comments below!
If you spotted an error, please let me know personally 😉
Opinions & observations are my own, and not official NetApp information. This post contains future looking statements and may contain errors. If you have spotted an error, please let me know.